- Introduction and General
- OpnLttr.com collects personal data from and about you when you register on the website and you use the Service.
- Users who visit Opnlttr.com and do not register do not need to provide any personal data. OpnLttr.com does, however, collect limited, non-personal identifying information from non-registered users that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your internet protocol address, browser type, and browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, post code, personal interests and a password. Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form and you will be able to create a unique username that will identify you during login and when you are using the Service. Please note that OpnLttr.com owns your username, grants you a license to use it while you are registered, and reserves all rights to your username once you either cease to be registered or following an extended period of inactivity, including but not limited to the right to revoke, reuse, resell or license your username.
- Once you register with OpnLttr.com and sign into our site, you are not anonymous to us.
- OpnLttr.com uses the information we collect for the following purposes: to customise the and content you see, fulfil requests for products and service, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Uploading on OpnLttr.com
- You must use care when posting personal data and your Content on our Service, particularly sensitive information such as national insurance numbers, financial information, home addresses or phone numbers.
- When you upload information to the Service, the information that you provide including the content of the post, header information, username and email address associated with the upload may be read, copied, used and re-distributed by people you do not know.
- Will OpnLttr.com share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 4. Generally, we will only use your information within OpnLttr.com. However, sometimes OpnLttr.com uses third parties to process your information. Opnlttr.com will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Opnlttr.com will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
- Offensive or inappropriate content on the Site
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Site, OpnLttr.com may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to this Site. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- How long will OpnLttr.com keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary or as long as is set out in any relevant form you hold with OpnLttr.com. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a Site member, once an account is deleted, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of twelve months for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
- In respect of any Personal Data about you held by OpnLttr.com, you have the right (exercisable by making a written request to us):
- To receive a copy of that Personal Data
- To be given a description of that Personal Data
- To be told of the reasons that Personal Data is being processed
- To understand whether that Personal Data will be given to any other organisation
- To correct any errors in that Personal Data
- To be given details of the source of that Personal Data (where available)
- To prevent Opnlttr.com using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Cookies Policy - Information OpnLttr.com collects from you
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit and will be used by OpnLttr.com as set out in the Users Terms. They are widely used for purposes such as making a website work more effectively or providing information to a website operator about how its website is being used.
By continuing to use this website without disabling these cookies, you consent to them being used.
How to delete or disable cookies
For details of how to delete or disable cookies, you can find general information at www.allaboutcookies.org and browser-specific information via the following links:
- Internet Explorer: How to disable Cookies
- Firefox: Enabling and disabling Cookies
- Safari: Managing Cookies
- Google Chrome: How do I turn off Cookies?
- Opera: Security & privacy
OpnLttr.com has security measures in place to protect against loss, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration and improper disclosure of the personal data you provide via the Site. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible risk and it is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of the personal data you disclose online. Notwithstanding OpnLttr’s security measures, you should be aware that when you submit Personal Data to the Site over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under OpnLttr’s control.
- Governing Law
The Data Protection Officer
Entertainment Media Research Limited
Studio One, Crown Court, London WC2B5EX